1. How did I not notice the enormous stain on this item when I took it off the rack? Oh, AND it’s ripped. Excellent.
4. What on earth happened with this seam? Skirts should flow down over your hip, not stick out at a right angle. Was this an intentional design or some sort of sewing mistake?
5. I can envision a woman of my exact size and shape who would totally ROCK this item of clothing. And I sort of wish I were that woman, but I think I need to just accept the fact that I’m not.
6. This doesn’t even REMOTELY come CLOSE to fitting….oh, that would be because it’s a children’s item that got hung with the adult women’s clothes by mistake…
7. What was I even thinking when I took this one off the rack and put it in my cart?
8. It fits me and feels good, but I wanted pockets and a different color. I’d be sold if it were $5, but it’s $10.
9. Wait, this item I grabbed impulsively actually looks AWESOME on me! …naturally, it’s one of the $14 items instead of one of the $7 items.
(Shout out to Erin Jeffreys Hodges, who could probably add to this list.)